عنوان مقاله [English]
Providing efficient programme to promote urban landscape is considered as one of the most significant element of development in developed cities. The significance will become more considerable in edges of megacities where a lot of environmental, social, and economic issues are evident. This article is trying to deal with the importance of landscape control in relation with a neighborhood by suggesting urban landscape planning perspective. The main goal of this research is an understanding of people needs and problems related to the urban landscape planning in the new edged community of Niro-daryaee in Tehran. To achieve such a goal, a survey have been carried out in a local area to understand peoples attitude and characteristics as far as urban landscape planning are concerned. The research data are provided with interviews conducted with 42 local people based on the theme-based content analysis method. The findings of this paper show that factors such as private ownership, contact with the nature, accessibility, not wasting the land, hygiene and cleanliness and sociability of the area exerts a great influence over people `s attitude towards planning of urban landscape as far as eastern edge of Tehran is concerned.
- Anderson, W. P., Kanaroglou, P. S. & Miller, E. J. (1996). Urban Form, Energy and the Environment; a Review of Issues, Evidence and Policy. Urban Studies, 33(1), 7–35.
- Armanshahr Consulting Engineering. (2010). Local Planning of “Niro daryaee” Lands (vol. 3). Tehran Municipality.
- Ballesteros, M. (2000). Land Use Planning in Metro Manila and the Urban Fringe: Implications on the Land and Real Estate Market. New York: Academic Press.
- Behzadfar, M. (2009). Designs and Plans of Urbanism. Tehran: City Publisher.
- Bontje, M. & Burdack, J. (2005). Edge Cities, European-style: Examples from Paris and the Randstad. Cities, 22(4), 317–330.
- Bruns, D.F.W. & Schmidt, J.A. (1997). City Edges in Germany: Quality Growth and Urban Design. Landscape and Urban Planning, 36(3), 347-356.
- Carmona, M. (2008). The Design Dimension of Planning. E & FN SPON, An imprint of Chapman & Hall.
- Forth, L. (2004). Building a Livable Downtown. The Downtown Master Plan.
- Katz, B. (2002). Smart Growth: The Future of the American Metropolis?. London: Spon Press.
- Magno-Ballesteros, M. (2000). Land Use Planning in Metro Manila and the Urban Fringe: Implications on the Land and Real Estate Market. Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Madanipour, A. (2006). Urban Planning and Development in Tehran. Cities, 23(6), 433–438.
- Madanipour, A. (2001). How Relevant is ‘Planning by Neighborhoods’ Today?. Town Planning Review, 72 (2), 12-20.
- Madanipour, A. (1996). Design of Urban Space: an Inquiry into a Socio - Spatial Process. John Wiley & Sons.
- Pars- Boom- Sazegan. (2009). Comprehensive Plan of Tehran (vol.1). Tehran Municipality.